• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Model Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
I would appreciate it if a modeler could make these four models:

A model of an Urgal... It's a large beast in full armor. It's helmet has horns, and spikes sprouting from the back of the chest peice. I would like him to have a large shield with an insignia on it (make one up)in one hand, and in the other I would like him to have a rather large one-handed axe. I would like the armor to be colored either blue or black.

A model of a shade... a man with pale skin and black dragonhide armor. He has a large one handed sword with a scratch mark on it and a jewel-encrusted black shield.

A model of a female elf on a horse, she has a bow in her hands and she has a sword strapped across her back. She has white skin (not night-elf purple skin).

The same model of the female elf, except she is off her horse and her sword is in her hand with her bow strapped across her back.

Thanks in advance. I cannot progress my map without these models, so you will recieve a lot of credit for them. Thanks again!

Level 5
Does no-one feel up to it? I really need these models as I will not be able to make any progress on my map without them.

Status
Not open for further replies.