• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Human Infiltrator Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Alright ive been looking for a human that uses a bow and a sword. Would be cool to have a model that would switch between bow and sword by means of a ability. But the thing is I need the models made. I was looking at the picture by samwise and this is how I would like it to look http://www.sonsofthestorm.com/warcraft_samwise006b.html#gallery

The unit would have a bow and quiver on its back while using a sword also with the sheath for her sword on her side. And while using bow she would have her sword away and her bow out. The model could probably be made from the current sylvanus model. Just with different animations and other model attachments.

I will give all credit to the maker of these 2 models.

Level 5
One: i think that'd be way to cheap to have as a unit, elimintaes the point of air units, lol
would be cool tho, neat hero idea...
good thing you had concept art there, id support sometyhing like that but i think wc3 nees more fucking creatures then huminoid things, we have so much humanoid crap, not enought creatures!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.