• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Model Requests (plz reply)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Ok... For my campagin i need a few models...and here they are (do not say any thing about how i post the model info...) -bandit footman- 1.has a footman sword
2. has a brown sheath -Sheath Attachment- 1. from a footman 2. good attachment point for every unit 3. no sword inserted -Stormwind Crest Footman- 1. has a stormwind crest tabard thing 2.this model ISNT really needed -Van Cleef- 1. i dont care what his weapon is 2.doesnt have to be to advanced -FarinGolas (child wint.)- 1. has a winter coat 2. has a attack animation that works with sword,and bow 3. its blonde -FarinGolas(child fall)- 1. has a fall coat (orangish) 2. based off of FarinGolas (child WInt) -FarinGolas (teen fall)1. human villager w/o beard 2. has a fall coat 3. has a sword and bow attack animation === THAT MIGHT BE IT! HOPEFULLY

Status
Not open for further replies.