• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Model request: Ogre Rune Spell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
I wish you a good day again,

I want to ask someone to create for me a model representing a spell used by Ogre Mage in Warcraft II.

I suggest it to simply look like a red rune (with an exploding animation) on the ground.

Level 5

I thank you for your proposal. It is a nice model, as the other models of that runic collection.

However, it is floating and therefore not suitable. It should be placed (lying) on the ground (in horizontal position).

If not being familiar with the concept is the case, please, check the reference below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VN_7_pXeuwI (1:10)

If you need conceptual alignment, I can provide you with more information.

Last edited:
Level 13
I thank you for your suggestion. This is better. But just a model is enough for me and I did not know that there is a red variation of magic runes.

I thank you for your help, jonbon29. This may be enough for now.

No problem, don't forget to credit the spell maker ok.

Level 5
No problem, don't forget to credit the spell maker ok.

If that was meant to be a question, then yes, I will work on it so that will not be forgotten. But probably I am going to use just a red rune from original database and modify it myself.

Level 5
Let me know if someone actually makes this (though you're right; the in=game one is probably good enough)

As you wish. I will try to keep this in my mind. But probably I will feature it firstly in my map and after about a week or month ask for their separate release. But for now, I am just using in-game runes.

Status
Not open for further replies.