• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

WC2 Ogre animations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
While there are several WC2 Ogre models like this one, none have animations similar to the Warcraft II ogre. This came to my attention after playing the Excellent WC2 custom campaign, where the WC2 style Ogre still attacked with an invisible club.

In Warcraft II, rather then attacking with clubs, ogres insead charged up thunder from their gauntlet, and unleashed a elemental punch

OgrePunchWC2.Gif

I was wondering is there any model with animations similar to the Warcraft 2 Ogre lightning punch animation? If not, would anyone be interested in creating one? I imagine it could be used for the Warcraft 2 campaigns, as well as Custom Ogre heroes.

If a new brand new animation is too much work, I imagine the Alchemist Ogre's punching animation could be transfered to a custom ogre model.

Ardenian

A

Ardenian

Try if this one fits your needs. I just created it with a few edits.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.