• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

I am in need of your input.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
I'm working on a map that makes WC3 gameplay similar to WC2. I have found that decreasing the cooldown of the units increases their attack rate. I'm trying to make the units attack rates similar to WC2. Anyone experienced with this could give me input on this and suggestions of what the attack rates should be for the units. I would appreciate it.

Another thing; unlike WC2 the units will have different food caps. This is so the tier 1 units can be useful near the end of the game. The tier 1 units will all have 1 food. The Knights/Ogres-will either have 2/3. I'm still deciding. This is where I need your help. What would be good food caps for all the units? Also, any suggestions on how I can make those tier one units more useful near end game, so Knights and Ogres don't completely replace them? Rep and credit will be given to those who help me.

Level 6
Eh, upgrades like Troll Berserker?

Possibly. I could give the footman the defend ability and upgrade it to something like Elite footman. I have to figure out the stats though. What about the grunt?

Status
Not open for further replies.