• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Model not showing in game but...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
My model dont show in game, but shows in wc3viewer, mdlvis, and any other editor, why? :(

i edited model from game x, changed model name, changed textures name, went => MDL, edited needed textures names to like Y.blp without folder req , went => MDX and nothing. WE says it cant even load it, and in game its shadow only...

Level 2
here how it looks:
beztytuu.jpg

and as MDL:
Code:
Textures 3 {
	Bitmap {
		Image "CRONUS1.BLP",
	}
	Bitmap {
		Image "CRONUS3.BLP",
	}
	Bitmap {
		Image "CRONUS2.BLP",
	}
}

:/ i really have to wait whole day for answer? :(
post anything. should i wait for help with fix, or its seems good and you dont know or what? :/
...FFS

Last edited:
here how it looks:
beztytuu.jpg

and as MDL:
Code:
Textures 3 {
	Bitmap {
		Image "CRONUS1.BLP",
	}
	Bitmap {
		Image "CRONUS3.BLP",
	}
	Bitmap {
		Image "CRONUS2.BLP",
	}
}

:/ i really have to wait whole day for answer? :(
post anything. should i wait for help with fix, or its seems good and you dont know or what? :/
...FFS

first of all moderate your tongue, second post the the model's mdl. I'll look and see what could be the problem.

Level 2
i found answer already. it was some non existant texture ID which i switched form 5 to 2

Status
Not open for further replies.