• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Model Moderation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 34
I remember map section when I came to job of map moderator... I saw about 20 pages of pending maps or more, I can't remember exactly, but we needed months of active work to clean that out.
But still, guys, 18 is quite decent number, just because you are seeing so many pending maps and spells doesn't mean that 18 is laughable number. There should not be even 18. Especially if we have 4 good model moderators now. Of course that they are doing their job, otherwise we would have good old map section in models. But still, for their capabilities, 18 is very decent number. especially if you compare with map section.
Look maps now, http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/maps.php?status=p
Only 6 pending maps! That is what I am calling moderators in action.

EDIT: I just see 34 pending models
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/models.php?status=p

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

Most of the pending models were submitted the last couple weeks, it's not like things have been piling up forever. Besides, at least half of the job as a moderator is to reject resources, and you won't even notice that being done unless it's your resource being rejected. Have some patience, I'm sure they all have a good reason for not moderating your model yet. We're not robots, we have lives too.

Most of the pending models were submitted the last couple weeks, it's not like things have been piling up forever. Besides, at least half of the job as a moderator is to reject resources, and you won't even notice that being done unless it's your resource being rejected. Have some patience, I'm sure they all have a good reason for not moderating your model yet. We're not robots, we have lives too.

ok thanks for reply. i was just concerned.

Level 26
the model moderations team was lacking time in the last weeks and/or had some problems with their compuers to deal with theses 2 pages of pending models.
Once we have more than 5 free minutes, we will take care of this issue.

Thank you for your patience and in the mean time just create another model ;)

As for models, they can be quickly reviewed. Maps and spells are a LOT larger.
BWahahahhaah.

Sorry, but he obviously does not realize that models are in the same level as the other two. For a model you have to see how the skin looks, see problems in the UV, find useless particles and faces/vertexes that never appear, or buggy content, like faces overlapping, doublefaces, flipped faces and more.

Models are tough to moderate. I once found a model of mine that had a few unneeded particles, but that's because the Sc2 section doesn't actually have a model moderator.

I am surprised to even read such comment. Models are tough for noobs to moderate. Experts like our moderators can very quickly moderate models let alone effects. I have also seen that you do not have warcraft models posted so why do you even comment if you do not know REGULAR WAIT TIME LIKE I DO? And for further notice I would like only warcraft modelers such as myself who have idea what they are talking about to comment. And how dare you even whrite that I do not realize how do model moderation work ? I MADE a lot of models, so are you implying once again that I do not know what I am talking about ?

Status
Not open for further replies.