• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Model] Kil'Jaden Cut In Half

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Yea, title pretty much sums it up, need help to cut him in half making a Kil'Jaden without legs and feets, so hi's chest would be floating around on the ground.(If it's possible).

Level 6
Well, Im making a spell for my friends map (ctf style map) and for the summoner's ulti (that's a hero xD) I will make him summon kil jaden (only half) from a portal that draws enemies towards him as he shoots em with fireballs. That's why i need a half-kilj'jaden model. (hope this makes any sense, kind of sleepy and so on)

Level 6
yea if you set unit fly hight to a negative, thats prolly a better idea unless hees flying, also do you want blood comeing out of his waste? and where u want it cut off, top of leg, top of waste, mid of chest ect...

In WoW: TBC when Kil'Jaeden appears half of his body is sticking out of the Sunwell. Of course the other half isn't visible. Perhaps you could just sink him into the ground using triggers or data editing. I know you can raise units, not sure about sinking them downward though. You could always try though.

As an answer to both of you - I tried changing flight height to a negative vaule ,and I posted a thread in WE help section too, anyways it was not possible to do.

Here ya go.... don't forget credits :wink:
:fp:View attachment 34439

Thanks alot, Credits to you and huge thanks :wink:

EDIT: I found a problem with your model, I can't get it to go down to ground level, It's like the old jaden but without legs. Maybe i wasn't clear but i want him to be on ground level too :grin:

EDIT2: Problem Solved nvm above, thanks again all

// QueloR

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.