• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

I need a model resized, +rep

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Hello,
ARrrr, I am working on an RPG at the moment and am using the RPGHero By Tenebrae. The problem is that i am using attachments such as weapons, armor, and such that is designed for the villager model (which is around half the size) I cannot scale down the model in the object editor as that scales down attachments aswell defeating the purpose. I need somone to edit the model and cut down the size to about 60% of what it currently is. I will give reputation to the first person to post the edited scaled down version. This is the link to the download for the model:

RPG Hero: Human - The Hive Workshop - A Warcraft III Modding Site

Thank you for your time,
-Bane

(Bones need to be resized aswell.)
PS: If there is a way to scale up attachments or scale down models without scaling down attachments in the world editor please let me know.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.