• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Model Resize Request] Can anyone make Crypt Fiend Smaller?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Normally I would just go into the object editor and change the size.
But what I want to do, is different. I want to add the Crypt Fiend as an attachment, at a scale of .15

So; Can you resize the Crypt Fiend to a scale of .15, along with doing that could you remove the Green Blood particle that comes out of the Crypt Fiend when it dies?

What It Needs To Be:
.15 original Scale Value (yes, it's very small. I am making an ant map, and by having very small ants I can attach a dummy to the actual unit, making battles seem 2x the size they normally are)
Remove the blood that comes out when the Crypt Fiend dies, though keeping the animation.

If someone could do that (Since you aren't hopefully making any animations and just remove one particle, it shouldn't be too much) I would greatly appreciate it.

File Location of Crypt Fiend: units\undead\CryptFiend\CryptFiend.mdl

Level 6
Bump.
Any one at all? I doubt this would take very long, unless you have to resize skeletons.
Only stand animation required.

Level 6
Thanks! I'll look at the model and make sure it's useable (All it needs is the stand animation, since it's an attachment there isn't any need for an attack)
+rep for helping.

EDIT: It's alittle small. Did you put in .015 scale or something?
The big ant is the .15 custom scale that I need.
The small ant is the model funkydood made.

2000062708291129208_rs.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.