• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Model issueses and asking agian when is launch date

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
i saw alot of screenies but then i noticed somthing the terrain kicks ass but the npc and charicter models dont mach the the awsomeness of the terrain and i also noticed that some chars have mounts and are not even lvl 40change that and when is the launche date agian. but realy get some custom unit models terrain isnt enough get ridd of all the blizzard unit models got some atleast WOW lookalikes P.S. terrain=imortally owns all. unit models=we saw this shit already we want WOW stuff.

Level 25
Many of the Warcraft III models you see in the screenshots are just placeholders and will most likely be replaced. For example: We may need to replace our current Orc Hunter model (Orc-Farseer) which will be replaced eventually. Probably not in this demo which has once again been put to a halt now because almost all communication between the team it self has pretty much died and there are no replies to questions. Therefore, I declare this project "ON HOLD" once again for it's lack of communication.

Level 3
wow did u guys sticky this? and also about the attackment system when u equip new armers how bout ur model chages to 1 wearing that armer but ur stats stay the same but u have more armer/defence

Level 25
At the moment we did not add the equipment system or an attachment system yet. However we will probably have most items wieldable/wearable by the time the Open Beta is released publicly.

@Nasrudin: Nasrudin has been removed from the team and is considered a Former Wc3:WoW Member at the forums. However Nasrudin now recieves credit at the website as a team member who is no longer a part of the team. (names in red)
~Craka_J

Status
Not open for further replies.