• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

when is the launch date?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
when is the launch date and i realy sugest working on sprites (items that show on ur guy when picked up) and by launch date i mean the demo/beta launch date and i cant emagine how much this game will own and i have a idea of how to get mounts to show, first get a horse or a kodo convert it into a item and when u weild it make ur guy float slightly so the the back of the horse is up to ur waist and make the horst under u if u can get that to work somhow i think u can get mounts to work oh and some how get the horse a animation of walking or make somthing like a attachment point at the waist and like how u would get a belt to show replace the belt wit a horse u know what i mean when is the demo launch date?

Level 3
Will take a while, they're having some trouble lately and also delays, u can check this forum every few days or weeks. But don't expect it early.

Level 25
We currently do not have a release date. But at the rate we're moving at, you can probably expect it in a month or a little longer. Sorry for the delay after delay, our schedule just keeps being interrupted and the communication between the team really isn't that great, which is why Nasrudin and Freakazoid left the team earlier.

Status
Not open for further replies.