• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Model Import Problem: Vinz's model doesnot work for me

Level 1
I really love his works(@Vinz ), but most of them do not work for me, can someone help me import the models.

For this one:Malevolence Aura (1.32)
This is how I change the path, but it is not shown in the game. Also, I tried convert the mdx to mdl, then convert back to mdx and import, did not work too.

Is there any problem with my setting? If so, can someone instruct me how to import
BTW, I am playing the old warcraft3 1.27, not the reforged-classic. Is that the reason that I cannot import vinz's work? If so, any solution

Help please, sincerely
Thank you in advance
1693135354749.png

I really love his works(@Vinz ), but most of them do not work for me, can someone help me import the models.

For this one:Malevolence Aura (1.32)
This is how I change the path, but it is not shown in the game. Also, I tried convert the mdx to mdl, then convert back to mdx and import, did not work too.

Is there any problem with my setting? If so, can someone instruct me how to import
BTW, I am playing the old warcraft3 1.27, not the reforged-classic. Is that the reason that I cannot import vinz's work? If so, any solution

Help please, sincerely
Thank you in advance
View attachment 446337

This resource title precise (1.32) because it uses reforged texture, see linked screenshot :

Edit : I see that you imported the textures, try prefixing them with "textures", e.g "textures/skull1.blp".

Attachments

• hd-texture-screenshot.png
    hd-texture-screenshot.png
    247.6 KB · Views: 7