• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Model] Flag Attachment

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need a model of a flag that uses Jaina's cape as the texture (set to transparent, so the black symbols on her cape are see-through).

I would do it myself, but it'd need custom animations and I dont know how to do that. It would need one or 2 stand animations where it is just waving in the breeze. I would like it to have at least 3 bones so it looks semi-realistic on the model.

It is for this model:

Patriot.jpg

which is based on the main character in the film The Patriot, and its the part when he is wielding the fla as a weapon. Other than this missing detail, the model is finished.

When I upload this model to the hive I will give you credit and, as always, +rep.

I realise that custom animations aren't that simple, but this is a purely 2D object that'd need at most 5 bones depending on how detailed you want it to be.

Thanks for your time.

Status
Not open for further replies.