• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Flag Model Edit. (Should be easy...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
I am looking for a flag model. I don't care if its the flag model that's already in the game, but i want to change the color of the flag. so the flag is the players color. for my purposes i am using it as a unit and not a doodad.

This is for my roller coaster project.

So far i am using "banner Human"
Any help here would be great. Thanks :)
Rank 2 of 5. from your scale.

Level 12
I was going too, but if you play it online there is much more lag, also someone else did it a long time ago but it also crash's on my machine. not sure where to find it though. Ill consider reducing it for starcraft if, there is less delay.

anyway, Back on Topic.

Level 12
Not sure with what you mean by animated. I guess the flag i am currently using is. but wont let me change color if that's what you mean.

Prefer it to be very much the same as "banner Human" But where i can change the color. But if animated means how it waves around a little and its alot of work then i don't need it animated.

But It could be cooler if in the middle of the Flag it said RC for Roller Coaster. but that's not needed.

So either way. The Flag is gonna be siting on the side of every 10th track.

Level 16
Oh snap, I forgot about this.
I'll try to get on it right now.

edit:
20090826-n77r-10kb.jpg

that's what I shuffled up quickly, is it enough for you or do you need any changes?

Status
Not open for further replies.