• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Flag Model Alliance Horde Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
Hello,

I am currently remake my AOS-map 'warsong clash' and I want to change the whole gameplay. It will be a combination of Blizzards' extreme candy war and CWs' Cataclysm AOS.

- Each faction has three flag carrier units

- If a friendly unit is near to a flag carrier, the flag carrier walks to a control point region

- If the flag carrier enters a control point region and there is no enemy control point at this moment, the flag carrier will create an control point.

If there are grammatical mistakes in the discription above, please tell me :p

My problem is, that the Blizzard flag models suck. They have no death animation and they are ugly. For the next update I need a new flag model for HORDE and ALLIANCE.

The model should work as an attachment and as a single unit.

Perhaps the screenshots help.
attachment.php

attachment.php

New models for the flag carriers whould be great as well, but the flag models are more important.

thanks

Attachments

• helpFlag 1.jpg
    helpFlag 1.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 659
  • helpFlag 2.jpg
    helpFlag 2.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 717
Last edited:
Level 15
Why don't you like the Horde Banner item model? (The one from Rexxar campaign)

Also - no one likes Comic Sans. Change font it people will be more willing to help you.

Level 13
ok you are right. i didn't recognize it because i always tested the horde faction and destroyed alliance control point most.

so i only need an alliance flag model.

something like this
attachment.php
attachment.php

with an alliance symbol
attachment.php

Attachments

• flaga.jpg
    flaga.jpg
    4.6 KB · Views: 462
  • flagb.jpg
    flagb.jpg