• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Revolutary models

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
i no i can just use like the nopolianic models but they are just not the same i think with their hats and all so if u could make some have some or no where i could find some revolutary models.
these would incude
riflemen
miltia
cannon
ship
horsemen
flags american british.
also a flag carrier that u can put american in british in
here are some pictures if u need them this is american revolution if ur not american these will all be for my map the american revolution
1776%20-%20Toy%20Soldiers.jpg

soldier.gif

American%20Revolution%20Soldier.jpg
image06.jpg

Last edited:
Level 13
my map?? ok well i got most the terrian its not very detailed tho its just like a map of eastern america and western europe got the basic units like all the guys are plain riflemen and this also reminds me of another model the drummer boy i have mounted units u can play as america england france or spain. its not history based so u decide the fate of america
edit: do u no where i can get the hat that is like the one in the pitcure

Last edited:
Level 13
and i was thinking about the cannon u no how like the nopolianic model shoves sometihng down the barrel wouldnt u just need to do this on a bigger scale? also what about the other models such as the flag and flag barrier. and a drummer boy
also srry ofr double posting

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.