• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Model Request - Blood Elf Priest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
i cant seem to find any models/skin that are simiar to the blood elfs in WoW.
i would like this model made becaz i already have my map done and just need this unit to finish it. Overall a model based on Jaina is what im looking for, with all of Jaina's animations, but no hood and cape. For a greater grasp of wat im talking about, go look at GeneralFrank s BloodElfMage, its basically taht but w/o the hood and cape.

~ GeneralFrank if you could pick up this request it will be great seeing as how i am already using models made by u, credited with ur name of course =D

Level 2
well u mean the sorcerer's head on jaina model? i mean to me, a blood elf w/ the hood and cape looks ugly, if u search Burning Crusade on youtube and watch the vid the blood elf in there is wat i want, but since it'll be kind of hard to create from scratch, a jaina w/ hood or cape should do, unless u guys are nice enuff to create something simliar to WoW blood elf

Level 2
yea that sounds ok, but wat about the clothes? how can u change them into the ones like the WoW vid? n u said u could just geo merge the models, would u?

Status
Not open for further replies.