• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

ReQUEST: Wind Fletcher model.. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
hey.. my name is jorj and this is my request.. (sorry if i would write something inapprpriate in this request, im still new in the site in terms of familiarity)

anyway.. my request is a wind fletcher model.. its a edit of the sylvanas windrunner model (the high elf one..)
just make her cape white and make her take of her hood but still retain it.. its because i want her long hair seen.. and it has to be black.. if possible imitate the hair of the pic attached.. if possible u can imitate the face (LOL, its ok if you dont. haha)) give her human ears..

about the weapon, give her the Thori'dal,theStars' Fury by chilla_killa (great job there by the way :))

i almost forgot.. the team color! just place it on the default locations of the sylvanas model exept the cape.. remember it should be white.. maybe give it a team colored lining at the bottom..

guys.. i hope my request is not a bother.. specially the hair part.. tnx to anybody who would consider this request, even those who only viewed it.. especially absent, hes trying to make the model, but no updates yet.. thanks again! and a happy new year HIVEWORKSHOP!

im using the model for a map idea im working on.. KINGDOM COME: The New Divide..:)

Attachments

• gwerg.jpg
    gwerg.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 125
Last edited:
Level 3
i still studying how to model/edit model and i found out that its not that easy haha.. maybe that is y i shouldnt expect that it would be done, but still i hope someone would try to do this.. tnx again..

Level 3
master of eagles thank u very much! hey, can you make the green parts of the armor navy blue? can also remove the tatto on her arms? sorry for the bother. tnx again!

Level 3
maybe use the human sorceress model?
EDIT : i made a sorceress model with other anims and I modified it a bit.Change the texture and i think it should be good enough. Tell me if you want the model

Last edited:
Level 3
mr. squel. i prefer the sylvanas model.. but i got an idea thnks..

guys! maybe you could replace the sylvanas head with that of the sorceres' but reduce the bangs a little bit.. i don like her face paint too.

Level 9
hey.. my name is jorj and this is my request.. (sorry if i would write something inapprpriate in this request, im still new in the site in terms of familiarity)

anyway.. my request is a wind fletcher model.. its a edit of the sylvanas windrunner model (the high elf one..)
just make her cape white and make her take of her hood but still retain it.. its because i want her long hair seen.. and it has to be black.. if possible imitate the hair of the pic attached.. if possible u can imitate the face (LOL, its ok if you dont. haha)) give her human ears..

about the weapon, give her the Thori'dal,theStars' Fury by chilla_killa (great job there by the way :))

i almost forgot.. the team color! just place it on the default locations of the sylvanas model exept the cape.. remember it should be white.. maybe give it a team colored lining at the bottom..

guys.. i hope my request is not a bother.. specially the hair part.. tnx to anybody who would consider this request, even those who only viewed it.. especially absent, hes trying to make the model, but no updates yet.. thanks again! and a happy new year HIVEWORKSHOP!

im using the model for a map idea im working on.. KINGDOM COME: The New Divide..:)

rules says that u cant request anything from wow. so dont try.

Status
Not open for further replies.