• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

~Female Villiager: Modeling+Skinning~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Dear modelers,

My current map uses a very farm/country villiage layout. What I need (am begging for :D ) is for someone to take the Jaina model, and make some changes:

- Firstly, The cape, and head-robe must go. :(
- I'd like for her hero glow to be removed, if at all possible.
- In replacement for the head-cape, I'd like her hair to be brownish; Not sure if the boots/legs will seem too shiny after hero glow is removed or not. I'd like the modeler/skinner to decide whether they'd look better with some brown tinting or whether we should keep them white. :D
- *Very Important* Obviously, this is going to be a villiager VERY similar to the males. Because of this, I'd like her to use the Male Villiager move-set! I know it sounds strange, but I think it will work well. She absolutely CANNOT use the Female Villiager move-set. She must have attacks. 8)
- I need the staff removed. :roll:
- Lastly, instead of her having the bikini top on, I'd prefer a white T-shirt. As plain, but well environmented as possible. (well environmented - Don't make it shiny... She's a farmer. Maybe even a dirt stain, if it looks decent) :D

From my minimal knowledge of Modeling and Skinning, I reckon half of those are Modeling, and Half Skinning...

If anyone can make a model similar to the above requested changes, I would be VERY much appreciative! Also, If you're just bored-out-of-your-mind, you could make one model that looks like it goes with the MaleVilliager1 (White shirt, brownish hair) AND one that goes with the MaleVilliager2 (Blue shirt, dark hair).

That would be outrageous though. I hope I'm not asking for too much! Again, very appreciative to anyone who is willing to model this!!!

God Bless! :D :D :D

Level 4
Alrighty!... Wait, orcish skin? No that won't be fitting. I'm greatful for the offer but its a Harvest Moon map. (There are only humans in Harvest Moon :cry: )

And I'm sorry if the last statement offended you. :D

Currently, the release date is a few months away from now, so time isn't very much of a factor, however I would like to know how long you think this may take?

Waiting for your reply! :D :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.