• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

[Skin] [Vampire Female]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 24
Hi, thanks for taking your time to read this, I am Linaze, the guy with Mario in his avatar. Well, that's it for a short introduction, my life is boring so there is nothing really to tell about it. Never mind. Let's instead talk about my current project, the single-player campaign His Legacy, which is about the war between Garaga and Xenom, two kingdoms who we're once allies but since a number of things occurred there is now a war, with the neutral faction, the Empire standing at a crossroad with three paths to choose from, remain neutral or join either of the two factions, only one path can be the right one. It is a story that has been worked on for five years, and it's timeline is maybe as long as WC1 - end of WoW. The campaign is being worked on by me (Linaze), and the terrainer HorizonTal. It shall not be abandoned, we will finish this, you have my word on this!

For the request, in the campaign which is one of the RPG-genre you control a female Hero that goes by the name of "Electra Brynock", born from a vampire mother and the father of same race she was a girl born to feed from human blood, and to stalk her prey during the night. Though Electra was raised only by her mother who taught her too use her vampiric heritage to do good, to feed on the blood of evil men, too use her powers only when there is no other choose. I have run ahead of myself, for the request it was:

• It needs only to be a skin, base it on the skin for the Night Elven models called the Runner and the Sentry.
  • Make her skin bright, not white like some vampires are painted, but still very bright human skin color.
  • Her hair should be dark as the night, and her lips red like the most beautiful rose.
  • The "helmet" she has in her forehead that also goes down on her nose at the moment should be removed and should be replaced with simply skin on the forehead and the nose.
  • Her armor she has on her arm, leg etc. should be changed into some kind of shiny-red metal.
And I would also love it if you added any other sweet ideas you come up with, lastly, I've uploaded the skin you should edit for lazy skinners who don't care to search it up in the mpq extractor or whichever program you use.

View attachment Watcher.blp

Level 10
bleh. I may or may not finish this.... it kinda looks like Liv Tyler though!

Attachments

• Watcher.jpg
    Watcher.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 359
Level 24
I mean sure the sorceress would be great, though she levitates but sure, do that one instead, thanks. In that case:
  • Make her hair black
  • Her lips even more red.
  • Remove the makeup around her eyes
  • Remove the Dalaran logo on the back of her robe and replace it with perhaps a hand, like the attached image at the bottom.
  • Her crown can remain as it is, but the jewel in it should also be colored black.
  • Make her skin brighter.
  • If you can, please add pupils, dark-red.
  • The white (No-TC parts) of the texture should be recolored to black with something dark red one them, perhaps the border.
hand.jpg

Last edited:
Level 24
@43berries, shut it. He made me a skin with which I am satisfied, so why the **** should you go complain about it ?

@GnoobSauce, do you think you could make an icon to go along with this skin as well? Just edit color of hair, skin and eye shadow of regular sorceress icon, thx in advance if you can do this.

Status
Not open for further replies.