• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Thief Model

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Hey guys!

Listen, I'd really appreciate it if a good modeller out there, somewhere in the vast wide web, could make me a nice little Thief model.

Here's what I would like.

Boy. Supposed to be roughly 14.
Dark hair.
Skinny/Gangly. Just not the usualy pudgyness of most War3 models.
Plain clothes, nothing fancy. Scruffy, rascal look, but not necessarily torn or anything. Shirt and pants.
Weaponless.

As for animations, don't worry yourself about anything fancy, though I wouldn't object if you did anyway.

It would be good if the model could be believed to be either a boy or a man, depending on scaling, but if it's too fiddly, just a boy will do.

I would be hugely grateful to anyone who could make this model, as I don't have any of the stuff (or skill) to do it myself. You can just modify a villager model or something if that's easier, but I imagine the skin would have to be new.

The Thief model is very important for my map (and I reckon boy thiefs are jsut awesome).

Secondary request: Girl Thief!

This is purely optional, if you can't be bothered, don't do it, but I think I'll probably have to have female versions of all my hero models eventuslly anyway, so you could be saving me a lot of hassle.

Basically.
Dark hair. (Popular among thieves :D)
And then anything else you like, though I think perhaps the same kind of clothes as the boy, plain and worn.
She would probably be a girl too, so wouldn't make her look like a seductress. I'd say that would be a woman thief thing.
And above all, even if she were a seductress, please don't overdevelop certain areas, like Blizzard likes to do with most women models, she's supposed to be a heroine, not an ornament.

Really, if I could have everything I wished for, I'd like to be able to have models that could use either shabby clothes, or fancy ones (depending on how well they are prospering) and could appear between 14 to 20 years old.

Cheers.

Level 7
Hmmm... I thought I replied already. Oh well.
Cheers, I hope I can get that little crossbow off the guy. Not exactly what I wanted but useful nonetheless.

Status
Not open for further replies.