• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Lots of WOW models

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay anyone,

I'm looking for someone who can provide me with the following WEAPON-LESS models, but appropiately dressed:

HUMAN MODELS:

--Male Models-- | --Female Models—

Mage (Enchanter-like) | Mage (Enchantress-like)
Mage (Warlock-like) | Warrior
Priest (Holy) | Priestess (Holy)
Priest (Necromancer) | Priestess (Necromancer)
Rogue (Thief-like) | Rogue (Thief-like)

HIGH ELF MODELS:

--Male Models-- | --Female Models—

Mage (Enchanter-like) | Mage (Enchantress-like)
Mage (Bloodmage-like) | Mage (Warlock-like)
Warrior | Rogue (Thief-like)
Rogue (Thief-like) |

Little explanation:

By 'Enchanter-like', I mean somewhat like Gandalf in Lord of the Rings mixed with Merlin, but not old - i'm looking for a young-looking model because my map is about begining an adventure, not ending one.

By 'Warlock-like', I mean that the mage must be clothed like a Warlock, similar to a Blood Mage, thus explaining the 'Bloodmage-like' part.

A 'Holy' priest is a positive-looking priest, good and virtuous. The 'Necromancer-like' simply resembles a Necromancer...

'Thief-like' means that the model MUST have a cape on him\her.

NB: A these models I need should be weapon-less, by clad accordingly.

Thankyou for taking the time to read and a double thankyou if you think you can help me obtain these models. Needless to say you (the miraculous helper!) will be at the head of my credit list!

- Spellbound

Level 25
Look, just forget the human ones for a start. The human WoW models are leathal. About a hundred geosets to sift through, or at least above 50

Then forget any edited High Elf ones. Unless they're ingame already then no one's going to make them. So no thief one for you

And High Elves don't have Bloodmages

Level 1
Could someone please do a wow tauren without a weapon please? there are so few tauren models on this site. I need it for a map i am creating, i will give full credit.

Status
Not open for further replies.