• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

New model animation(s)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 18
If somebody could help me out here, I got a Thief model made by Ket (who is not active on THW for a while now) that I want to have 1 or 2 extra attack animations. I tried Xarwin's animation transfer tutorial, but when I transfer all animations the model turn red and only shakes instead of showing a normal animation, and when I try to transfer a single animation it gives an error, which I could solve with a program, but that program doesn't work.

So all with all: Could somebody help me out by adding a horizontal or vertical slash animation (like Blizzard's Bandit model) or both to the Thief model? I would be very happy and it would make my 1v1 battle in my cinematic for the Cinematic Contest a lot more fun to look at. (Currently the Thief model only has a attack animation that stabs, but that's not going to show people much of a battle :gg:)

Reputation and credits will ofcourse be given to the wonderful man or woman to help me with this :wink:

EDIT: No longer needed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.