• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Model] [Elven Mage]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 24
[Model] [Elven Mage] [Updated]

Intro:

Hello there fellows of the Hive. I am posting this request because I am getting rather done with the three first maps of my upcoming campaign "His Legacy: A World in Chaos" and thought it was about time to request some models from the extremely talented modelers that I know exist on this forum. For a little something about myself, my name is Joar Benngard. I'm 15 years and live in Sweden, Gouthenburg. I think that I am rather good at World Editor but suck at things such as skinning, modelling or coding Jass. I am a creative boy and the project I am working on has a story that has been worked on by me and my brother for at least 5 years so it is rather good in my opinion. For me getting these models is rather important, but there's not a rush to get them in any way, of course. Since I know that such things as making a model and/or a skin takes lots of time, even for the pros.

Project:

As stated above, the name of the campaign is His Legacy: A World in Chaos and the name "Him" refers to an great ancient being said to be the creator of the world. Though many doubt that and believe their trusted gods created the world. However, both variants are true in their own way. Let me explain it, the being "Him" is actually not the creator of the world, but the creator of the gods who in their turn created the world, so it is thank to "Him" that the world we walk exist (as without the gods they could never have shaped the world). After that followed the time when the gods tried to overthrow their master, "Him" they successfully defeated him and his two crystal-eyes who held his power we're hidden on the world, ensuring that no one would find them. After that followed the time when the races started evolving, races such as Human, Elves, Dwarves and Orcs started taking their piece of the land, though the humans appeared to be the strongest and raised the city called Garaga, it's high walls and heavy defenses we're impossible for any foe to break trough... Today Garaga's king rules the country by himself, but the allseeing council of X5 has senced a dark enemy approaching, can it be their enemies of old? ...

In this campaign you follow the high-ranked adventurers of Garaga, Alexander Scarmancer and Sevena Entella in their mission to discover the mysterious burning of villages with no trace of a man who could've started the fire. Eventually they realize that everything is not what it seems ...

Request:

* Name: Sevena Entella, one of the two main characters alongside Alexander Scarmancer, only requesting one at a time though.
* Type: An Elven necromancer, know that sounds weird eh? An elven necromancer, sort of like a tauren warlock in WoW. However she is only half elf, and the other half is... well, vampire. And she has pretty much forsaken her elven half.
* Details: Appears to be a 18 year old extremely good-looking woman. She has rather normal-sized breasts and is rather tiny (Not like anorexia but still a little bit tiny). She wears a kilt with skulls and other necromancer-inspired stuff and a blue bra, she wields a spell book with a skull on and a sharp dagger. Got blue glowing eyes. All details of her looks are also included in the image below. YES that is a WoW model but NO I wont use it in game, just using it to describe the woman's looks.

screenshot_100.jpg

EDIT: Thanks HappyTauren for telling me to add more details, so I have.

Last edited:
Level 24
HappyTauren, I am honored. :grin: I like to keep the standards of requests high since it is easier for those willing to do the request to do it if they got more information. I shall add more information to the first post as you said, HappyTauren. And still, thanks for what you said, I cannot believe that this is one of the best requests on the Hive. But do you think you can do the request, Tauren?

Whatever you can or not, I am still overjoyed because of what you just told me in the previous post.

Status
Not open for further replies.