• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[HD/Modeling] please make ME as a model.

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi! i was hoping i could ask some of you talented model creators out there to make ME as a morphable elven hero who as primary is a bowman, and as an alternate switch to dual-wielding elven sword (that is to each side of him, NOT on his back!). the character looks like in the pics provided down below.... and i'd prefer he stand up right, not like the normal elven archer in warcraft 3 reforged.

a little backstory of my account name character:
the name Sarkarar was a name i made, back when i was 14 (im 30, soon 31 in abute 9 day's), weil i was to make an elven rouge/archer character in icewind dale 2. and not much later, i decided to use the name as my gamer name, since i never forgot it again. the name was made by typing in random letters on the keyboard with closed eyes (couse i was to figure out an elven name, but only knew a few, wich none fitted the character i was making) so, i typed those random letters with closed eyes, removed and added letters here and there, and vola! Sarkarar it was, and i thought 'ya, that sounds pretty elf like a name.'....

Sarkarar descreption:
a young elven Archer and master swordsman, who's been trained by the best of the best fighters in all the elven kingdoms. his known to be both quick and agile, but often a little too rash and too eager for adventure and action. he is kind and respectfull to his fellow people, and always like to give a hand to whoever needs his help. he also are good at being one with any animals around him, and thus they at any time would come to him if called to for help. he can use the ablility's, multi shot, call natures allies, dual hitter, bladestorm, and starfall.

i would prefer if Fugrim would be the one to make the animation to this model of me, with his keen eye to/for ditale, in any work he does, and his unrelentless will and determination, and couse he refuse to give in or let go untill his surtified with the result. so im confident, that if he does the animation, its surten to be a proper and real cool model, with stunning good looking animation. also note it MUST be reforged quality of art with this model i ask for, and whoever decide to take up this task, must be one who has an eye for ditale in every way regarding a good looking model.

i will ofcouse be willing to pay for it, as this is a commision request. i can offer to pay 28,46 US$ when you start, and anoder 28,46 US$ when its done and ready for upload here on hive, that is, to both you who take up the task, and fugrim if he decide to do the animation's. regardless of your normal wages you charges to be payed when hired to do a surten requested model creation.

2Hm5sKV.jpg

Last edited:
Seems interesting, and a challenge and something very new, i have ideas going already, but has anyone got back to you on this request?
If not then i might just want to take this on
No. Not anyone so fare. Was starting to think nobody would find this request at all 😏

Currently, am i having a break from warcraft playing ARK wich ive not been able to play for YEARS! so there will go abute 1-3 month at least before im back at warcraft again.

So, actuely, that means you can take your sweet time abute it as much as you want/need to, and really make it good and thoughtfull with really great ditale. Just remember, its a morph hero, swiching betwing bow and dual swords, bow on back, swords on each side at the hips.

I will be able to pay you in abute 2 days once the money goes in on my back account.

Status
Not open for further replies.