• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[Need Terrainer] [Campaign]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 24
Hello there m8s. Before I even start asking for your help or your kindness. Let me explain briefly about the project. It is supposed to be a campaign with the name: "His Legacy: A World in Chaos". It is sloppily said a campaign that takes place upon the world of Asayamon. Where the great kingdom of mankind, Garaga rules almost half of the world. But things start to get worse for the kingdom when their king goes of to a suicide mission and falls in battle, along with around half of their elite soldier garde named Scarmancer appears to be traitors and are banned from the city, never to return. The former prince is now crowned king and is afraid to lose control of the situation. In his desperation he orders for every spell caster in Garaga to be banned from the town and exile them to the island known as Magic Island, an former asylum for dangerous prisoners. Though the spell casters, calling themselves the Entella Society are not prisoners in the asylum, they are more or less prisoners on the island, which isn't much better anyways. The council of X5 had foreseen most of the already occurred actions and send one of their five council members to aid Garaga, which is slowly collapsing from within. With enemies knocking on all of their doors, Garaga is starting to lose faith, in one last attempt to recreate order, the King seeks to train new elite warriors, he orders to search throughout the entire kingdom to find the young and strongest, and with his high standars, only 6 of them pass the test and are immediately promoted to the now more 2nd highest garde of Garaga, Primoris Garde. These 6 are Sevena Entella, Alexander Scarmancer, Sinalwynn Mezi, Sir John, son of Lord Duncan, Balthazar the Monk and Sarlin Brynock. They are divided into two groups each consisting of 3 members. In the campaign you follow the group of Sevena, Alexander and Balthazar.

Factions in the world of Asayamon:

Garaga: Capital to mankind, ruled by the family of Replexinium, current king is Leo Replexinium XV. Though their recent losses they still are almost twice as big as their competitors. In Garaga lies temples for the gods, a senate, the kings castle, and holds around 1.00000 citizens.
Dark Order: The great arch enemy of Garaga, the Brynock Clan who leads Dark Order has learned to raise the dead, and so they have. Commanding a force gigantic in comparison with Garaga, the elves and the dwarves! They also control the 20 demons who possess and extreme strength and there are not many living who walk this world after fighting them, lastly Dark Order also controls a number dragons. With nothing to counter air units, Garaga does not enjoy encountering these flying beasts.
Dark Horde: Partially consist of tratiors, deserters, former prisoners or simply people who do not like the rule of Garaga, Dark Horde has also gotten a big army, though they value quality over quantity. Led by the fearsome traitor Sigrén Scarmancer.

So with that said let's get down to business. I need to find a terrainer to help me with this. It's supposed to be an rpg, and I can do all triggers, heroes, item's, cinematics etc. Just need to find a rather good terrainer to design the maps. Thanks in advance.

Level 9
Here it is, an underground forest
picture.php

Last edited:
Level 24
Hello HorizonTal, I think your terrain looks really good, if u wish I would love to have you do the maps for my campaign, with me on triggers, heroes etc. I think it can turn out really, really good. Do you got maybe msn we could speak over ? Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.