• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Loading Screen Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
I am making a map(obviously). The name of the game is "The Chronicles: Restoring Equilibrium". An item-based hero defense game that is based on my favorite games. Though the map is still under construction, i'm requesting a loading screen. XD The theme of the screen will depend on this:

The World of Atheras is peaceful world due to the protection of the 4 elements, fire, water. wind and earth. But this peaceful days has been ended by an unknown wicked demon. The wicked demon planned to destroy the world of Atheras. But in order to do that, he must first disrupt the balance of the 4 elements. And so he did, with the aid of his dark minions, they have taken over the four elements. At this moment the life of the World of Artheras has been shortened. In order to save their world from destruction, The Priestess of Artheras called upon different warriors from different world. It's up to the chosen warriors to restore the Equilibrium. Theres no time left. The balance is shifting. The Destruction is near.

Status
Not open for further replies.