• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Any good load screen makerS?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
im making a Jurassic park map and need a wicked load screen, think you could put together the following images and add some of your own and blend them into a masterpiece?

Attachments

• 1 of 3.jpg
    1 of 3.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 304
  • 2 of 3.jpg
    2 of 3.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 107
Level 2
If i try and put the 2nd picture wif trees and put 1st pic as background, does it suits u? i'll try to do it in in photoshop wif my current noobish photoshop skills.

thanks a ton! i woulda dont it myself but i lost my adobe when my computer got wiped, but its cool now, not like i got a virus from clicking anything :ogre_datass:

Level 12
Here it is. In my opinion, it isn't very good. I probably suck in Photoshop in the history of mankind. I've tried my best thou. Hope u like it. If u don't like it, tell me. Perhaps I'll try to improve it. But I might don't have time to do so, becoz it is almost new year. School days are coming... :cry: and yeah, it means i'll be less active starting from 3rd of January.

attachment.php

EDIT: The preview might look low quality/blur/low pixel. Don't worry. After u make it into a loading screen, the image will be smaller and better.

Attachments

• LoadingScreen.jpg
    LoadingScreen.jpg
    432.5 KB · Views: 183
Last edited:
Level 2
THAT IS AMAZINGGGG!!!! THANK YOU!,
i dont mean to criteek, but think you could have the moon higher up or on the lefT? keeping the bombshelter thinger, and maybe adding in a scary dinosaur/silowhet

Level 12
Done. The dinosaur took most of the time. its just so hard to blend it in. :angry: Hope u like it. :wink:

attachment.php
In case u can't see the dino, its on the right side of the picture.

Attachments

• LoadingScreen2.jpg
    LoadingScreen2.jpg
    458.2 KB · Views: 157
Status
Not open for further replies.