• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

adding audio to load screen/custom load screen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
word yall!.
im making a jurassic park and thanks to :fp: olofmoleman's AWESOME models :ogre_hurrhurr: ive got the dinos down mostly,
BUT:ogre_frown:
At the load screen, how do i have a custom one(photoshopped immage):vw_wtf:
and
-- custom audio(weird al-jurassic park first 40 s) :vw_wtf:
and
where/how could i get that audio? :D thanks! :ogre_haosis:

Level 2
to create a custom load screen, I suggest using Magos since it can create a loadscreen file from a 512x512 pic (and it can also resize your pic to 512x512 if your pic is large...)

I think you cannot put audio into the load screen (haven't seen a map with an audio in the load screen)

what about chanigng the ambiance to an inserted audio, is that possible?:ogre_icwydt:

you can play music, but I don't suggest it since most people turn off the music of war3 and just listens to songs that they like...

one method without triggers would be to import the sound file, then create a sound variable for it on the Sound Editor then create a region containing the whole map, double click the region and set its BGM to the sound variable of the imported sound...

Status
Not open for further replies.