• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Custom loading screen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
I don't know if this belongs here, but want to know how to put in my custom loading screen to a map? Im enough good to make the graphics and all but i dont know how to get it to my map's loading screen, just like in RoTG, you know that map :ogre_datass:

Level 14
Level 14
Haha. Why do we need to compare with each other? :p. Just want to help guys that need help because one day they might help us back.

We don't, I was just implying that you where faster then I was which got my attention. I was writing my reply while you posted yours, just found it funny nothing more ;)

Kusanagi Kuro

Hosted Project: SC
Level 10
Yeh. :)). (And it's hell right that sometimes we think we are the fastest but after posting the reply, we find out that we are only in the 2nd place.)

Level 14
Yeh. :)). (And it's hell right that sometimes we think we are the fastest but after posting the reply, we find out that we are only in the 2nd place.)

indeed, also I think we're going off-topic. We might want to wait for the original poster's reply (or not, seen that lots of times before anyways).

Status
Not open for further replies.