• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Load Screen Help!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
Hiya, from the title you can determin that im trying to make a custom load screen. I know how to do a low quality one where you download a custom loadingscreen.mdx file and stuff, but i need something diffrent.

You know how when playing a melee map, you can see the load progress of all players and that racial screen, right?

I am trying to replace thos screens with my own, the problem is that i need my files to be directly in a mdx file. Can someone convert it for me?
If not, please tell me how..

Attachments

• Human Load Screen.jpg
    Human Load Screen.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 99
  • Orc Load Screen.jpg
    Orc Load Screen.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 71
Level 7
Try Google first in future. Half the problems I come across I can find solutions to elsewhere. Hive Workshop = Serious Buisness.

Level 10
Sorry for taking your time.
I have tried googling it but i just couldent find it.Mabey its also harder to use americal google since im chinese and enslish isnt my first language(in china, we use a diffrent search engine called : Baidu).

Bump!

New problem, i read the tutorial for the one Kobas gave me, the problem is that the image is TOTALY customizeized and there are completly diffrent ones for both human and orc, now what?

Status
Not open for further replies.