• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

How do I convert image to mdx file to use as loading screen?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I have an Image I want to use as a loading screen for my reforged campaign, but when I import the blp file and the ''loadingscreen.mdx'' file, its just black. When selecting loading screen in map prefences, I can only select mdx files. So how do I just make my image an mdx file instead?

Level 20
I don't think the current iterations of loadingscreen.mdx work under Reforged. I haven't heard anyone make one that worked on Reforged.

Level 2
I don't think the current iterations of loadingscreen.mdx work under Reforged. I haven't heard anyone make one that worked on Reforged.
I see. Is there seriously no way to do custom loading screens in reforged? I have it on the campaign, but you cant fucking start campaigns from ingame, you have to test each map induvidually. God I hate blizzard.

Level 2
I see. Is there seriously no way to do custom loading screens in reforged? I have it on the campaign, but you cant fucking start campaigns from ingame, you have to test each map induvidually. God I hate blizzard.
Update, I fixed it in such a stupid way. I couldnt rename the file inside the editor so it would use it, as the editor kept telling me it already exists, which it didnt. So I made a new photo, named it ''Fullscreen.blp'' and THEN imported that into the game, and removed the ''warcraft3import'' (which I couldnt do before), and now it works.

Status
Not open for further replies.