• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Model Edit, not working properly!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Hello.
I've added the Goblin Tinker's Backpack with mechanical arms to the back of a Marine, aswell as a small part of a Beatle as his visor.

I've done everything I'm supposed to do, (I've done it before) and it looks fine in Wc3 Viewer.
But once in game, the parts I've added to the marine just stays hovering where I placed the marine in the Editor.
Textures and everything work, its just that the model doesn't move with the marine, it just remains static.

Attachments

• OddStuff.JPG
    OddStuff.JPG
    52.8 KB · Views: 100
Level 6
I tried starting over and edited a new marine.

Apparently u cant attach Anything from a HeroTinker to a Marine, doesn't matter what I add from a Tinker, same thing happens again

Level 6
look above... Bloody_Turds said he will help

I sent him the model and he couldn't figure it out.
Hence why I asked here again.

And yes, I attached it to a helper bone. I'll try to find a suitable non-helper bone (Seems most bones on a marine are bloody helper bones!)

Level 6
I managed to solve it by attaching it to a non-helper bone. Although now I need to find a bone that matches the animations. Looks rather silly right now. Cheers for the help!

Status
Not open for further replies.