• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Model and Icon Mart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
i need a building like the image

Attachments

• IMG_3085_1.jpg
    IMG_3085_1.jpg
    106.9 KB · Views: 272
Level 15
Can u make some forest and jungle trolls!?
Jungle like some kind of mage or tank(like dire trolls).
For forest I need something like warrior (with 2 big axes or swords)
PLS

Level 3
model request

hi im looking for some model :
like wow starting unit
night elf man/woman
human man/woman
orc man/woman

without weapon and possible armor (or little) becouse there ll be lot of attachment they are for an rpg game
if you want you can do all this model but if you cant (as i think) you could create the models that you prefer

thx a lot

Level 14
Level 4
Request: Could you edit the Grom hellscream model by removing his flag, teeth and make his hair Short?

Level 6
/@ Anarion : here

/@ Dark_Angel2147 and icecreamofdeath : those buildings will be the last >_>

/@ Herian : How crystallized? you mean their body is crystalled?

no prob its for my goblin campaign and i havnt even got the dwarf or goblin race =\

EDIT:i need Crystallized Models For Priest, swordsman and archer

Blue Crystal
Red Crystal

to signal fire and water so 1 priest, swordsman and archer with blue crystal and 1 priest, swordsman and archer with red crystal

you got me?

Last edited:
Level 15
karland90: I know for this model but I dont like it.Honestly I hate troll womans!
U will make my models supertonikz!?For warrior you can take Rexxars axes or maybe something else.

Level 15
I need jungle troll archer(you can take night elf archer and change her into the troll with bow) and forest troll warrior (you can take simple forest troll and add to him big axes from Rexxar). PLSSS

Level 3
mmm... A murloc spear unit would be nice. can it have defend? Please? i'll be your best friend!!!
ah021009murloc.jpg

Last edited:
Level 13
Level 15
I think its not him.He dont answer on question, no more cool models!And I dont get it?This is Blizzards model!

/@ Dark_Angel2147: huh? what crystallized? you mean they are frozen?

/@ Anarion : here you go!

/@ Levdragon : I'm still making it >_>

/@ Mogul'Khan : Learn to get permission. If I remove the mantle of the Warlord, the bad wrap of the grunt will appear.

/@ Spiral : I don't do custom animations

/@ f0rsAk3n : Here you go!

/@ mattstheman : lucky you, I'm making a map with those models used

Attachments

• AngelIcon.zip
    9.2 KB · Views: 75
  • Hellscream2.zip
    110.7 KB · Views: 45
Level 6
/@ Dark_Angel2147: huh? what crystallized? you mean they are frozen?

/@ Anarion : here you go!

/@ Levdragon : I'm still making it >_>

/@ Mogul'Khan : Learn to get permission. If I remove the mantle of the Warlord, the bad wrap of the grunt will appear.

/@ Spiral : I don't do custom animations

/@ f0rsAk3n : Here you go!

/@ mattstheman : lucky you, I'm making a map with those models used

yes like there frozen but still move

Level 4
I need one last thing on the Grom model, could you add a red tabard hanging from his belt on both sides on his body?

Level 6
I need a ckid sitting down. I do not want him to be able to stand up. he dosenot need to have a attack animation. you can give him these animations if you want to.
do i have to put a pic of him, because amlost everybody knows what a kid looks like.
thank you in advance + rep in advance

Level 9
Starcraft Infested Terran please! Use tentacle texure, hydralisk scythe thinggy texture and marine as a base model.

Ref pic: (Link)

Edit: Yeah, I tried searching.

Ps: Yeah, its one ugly bum.

Last edited:
Level 14
hmmm.... i am going to use this thread too finally:
first, could you please make a normal model of footman on the horse? probably with knight animations. i can delete the unused lance bones myself and stuff.

am i right to suggest that a good model of a gorilla/ape is kinda hard for you?

anyway, you've done great job here and are lasting extremely long in "request-your-models-here" thread :)

Level 4
hmmm.... i am going to use this thread too finally:
first, could you please make a normal model of footman on the horse? probably with knight animations. i can delete the unused lance bones myself and stuff.

am i right to suggest that a good model of a gorilla/ape is kinda hard for you?

anyway, you've done great job here and are lasting extremely long in "request-your-models-here" thread :)

There is a gorilla model in this pack: http://www.wc3c.net/showthread.php?t=108936

/@ Dark_Angel2147 : I'm on it :/

/@ Spiral : I WILL DO IT BUT WITHOUT DEFEND ANIMATIONS. Or can you just use naga slave and use attachments? :/

/@ Hevenblood : do you mean make the kid like a doodad that will not do anything besides sitting?

/@ Anarion : okay

/@ Newominus : Lol, you sure is another lucky man, cause I already made an Infested Terran but its never completed.

Level 6
Like this, but with one hand on his side, on hand on his lap
p.s do not put a chain or anything

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.