• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Modding with Mac?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know it is a really bad idea to do this, but my old window laptop is slow as shit. By any chance I could do warcraft modding in Mac?

I tried to use wineskin winery for magos and mdlvis but have no luck. (Works for warcraft itself though) There aren't mac version of 3DS Max as well, I mainly just need to use it to do modelling, mainly animating and basically mdlvis+magos.

Mesh and UV, I have no problem as I can do that in blender, but animating and Applying/Assigning texture are not really can be done in blender? (At least cannot export the animation). Well.. If I could figure out a way to mod in mac, I might be a lot more active XD. Cause it took like forever for my window laptop to even turn on, that freakin wooden laptop.

No Magos no life man~
I kinda miss warcraft modding a lot.

psst, Im not a apple fan, but my father is.

Status
Not open for further replies.