• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

MOBA/RTS hybrid Vai Mian Sha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hi, I'm James. I've been developing a MOBA/RTS hybrid map, under the name(subject to change) Vai Mian Sha(lame name, I know). Anyway I'm actually finished alot, however I have very limited skills concerning the trigger editor, so I am quickly running out of creative abilities for each hero, so I am looking for someone to assist me in making this map.

*HERE IS WHAT VAI MIAN SHA IS: Vai Mian Sha plays like your normal warcraft III, however, it is also a MOBA like Dota and LOL in where you have a Hero which is your main focus. You have 4 races to choose from: Humans(all humans, sans dwarves and elves), Demons, Swuandez(Lizard and Snake people, not exactly nagas), and the Sork Lerk Savage Aliance (Goblins, Trolls, Centaurs, other brutish races). And as with standard with Warcraft 3 you get 3 out of 4 heroes to fight with but ALSO you have your main hero, which (for the time being) is randomly selected. All these main Heroes are completely unique and all heroes can go up to level 50. The map will indeed have towers like dota but the gameplay is flexable due to the max amount of 12 players, it could be a free for all, or a 6 v 6 or a 2 v 2 v 2 v 2 v 2 v 2, or whatever.

*HERE IS WHAT I ALREADY HAVE DONE:
-Made over 10(of my 48 planned Heroes, even more will be added).
-Made abilities that go with each(all creative without use of the trigger editor[but I still wish for help with that]).
-Remade each race
-Made the idea for gameplay
-Made a detailed list of future heroes
-Made basic AI to work with the custom heroes.

*WHAT I'M GOING TO DO BY MYSELF:
-Make most of the heroes
-Make most of the abilities that don't require trigger editing
-Remake the map entirely
-Continue to add content
-Buff or Debuff certain heroes

*WHAT I WANT FROM AN ASISTANT:
-Make more abilities using the trigger editor
-Fix (or make cooler) abilities I've made using the trigger editor
-Finding or downloading appropriate icons for units, creeps, and heroes
-Fixing bugs I'm inexperienced in fixing
-Creating new heroes based off of any unused models that weren't pre-planned by me to use as a hero or creep
-Have Skype or QQ conversations with me in order to colaborate.
-And make credits for all the models, skins, and icons used for Vai Mian Sha.
-Fix Hotkeys

*OTHER STUFF: NOTE this won't be a paid thing at all but will be rewarding in the sense that it's fun, an original idea(at least I hope nobody has taken it yet), and maybe it'll become popular. I don't expect any money from this. If you are interested and you are talented in the trigger editor and creative in general then please contact me on Skype (jameslouderback), or on QQ (jamesfilmfan). My apologies if the connection is bad, I am currently in China.

-Also if you are a model maker, and are interested in creating original hero models, please contact me.

*OTHER OTHER STUFF: An example of some of the heroes:
-Lightmare- an evil elemental whom is ironically an elemental of light. One notable ability he has is "Blind" when this auto-cast is maxed out it'll make the enemy target miss 50% of the time for 12 seconds.
-Chadah Ruun- A Spirit Bison-man who's notable abilities are "summon spirit Bison," "Bound Destinies" which is spirit link that effects enemies as well, and "Past Lives" which is like Hex except can be casted on enemies or on allies and make the creep into either a random powerful creep or a defenseless critter.
-I'll explain more as a conversation goes on, and I'll upload some screen shots later too.

Level 2
Oh sorry, haha it was like 4AM when I posted this, I couldn't tell the difference, I'll post this in a more appropriate place. Thanks.

Sorry for needing to ask but, how do I remove my own thread. I posted it under map development so I don't need it here. I've looked everywhere lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.