• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Mixture of Tilesets?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Guys, is it possible to use the water from Felwood but every other tileset to be from Barrens (that includes also the shores)?

Level 14
You can use Advanced => Modify Tileset to replaced the Felwood tiles into any specific tiles you want.
But a cliff tiles would not be replaced, added, nor removed.

If you want to keep a Barren cliff tiles with a Felwood water, it's easy to change it through triggering by Enviroment.

Last edited:

Ardenian

A

Ardenian

Base your map on Felwood and then replace every tile from Felwood with the ones from Barrens, as bear_369 explains.

Level 7
So Dr Super Good in other words I can export this water.slk from any given tileset and import it as custom .slk? Or did I got that wrong?!

If I change the water tinting only I can't get the same water color guys... So I am searching for a better solution.

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
So Dr Super Good in other words I can export this water.slk from any given tileset and import it as custom .slk? Or did I got that wrong?!
The slk file contains water details for all tilesets. These details include color, texture and mesh offset height.

I have attached it in a zip file for you. You can open it with Microsoft Excel or any other slk compliant spreadsheet program.

Attachments

• Terrain.zip
    4.7 KB · Views: 30
Status
Not open for further replies.