• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Missing "upgrade to" in GUI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
So my unit already has the "Upgrade to" setup from a previous time editing the map (perhaps with a different editor some years ago), when I try to find a "upgrade to" option in the GUI it is not present now. It is present however on structures, but I need to use it through units.

You can run my map as a Player 1 red with a computer in the brown slot and use the item you start with "Droid" and see what I mean. It has the options to "Upgrade to" a few options that are not visible in the editor.

Attachments

• Zombie Simulator 2.5.9.8o.w3x
    3 MB · Views: 34
  • upgrades to.png
    upgrades to.png
    61.4 KB · Views: 61
  • where is it.png
    where is it.png
    62.2 KB · Views: 66
Level 15
If you compare them, you will see, that Units Trained is missing to. That's because the left one has "is a building" set to true, whereas the right one is not a building. Set is a building to true, edit this field and set is a building to false. Is a building affects which fields are displayed, though most fields still have effects if they are hidden.

Status
Not open for further replies.