• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Missing hero class

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 21
Hi! I'll do a quick explain for this, I have a RPG map which has multiples classes needed for any kind of combat situation ingame but I feel that theres some other combat situations that I don't have think yet

My classes: (not their original class names)
Warrior (1vs1 melee dmg dealer
Barbarian (multi melee dmg dealer
Tank (physical-dmg tank
Hunter (useful for specific enemies
Rogue (quick dpser n stealth
-
Ranger (physical-dmg ranged unit
Builder (turrets/landmines
Antimage (burn mp/disabler/magical-dmg tank
Crossbower (lineal physical dmg spells
-
Mage (magical dpser
Warlock (desbuffer
Priest (healer n buffer
Druid (multi immobilizer n has spells that moves targets from their position
Summoner (guess what he do

Uncle

Warcraft Moderator
Level 64
I suppose you're missing a shapeshifting class that isn't particularly strong at anything but can adapt to any situation making it highly versatile.

That aside, I'd try to come up with some more unique classes that players aren't used to playing. The Mesmer from Guild Wars comes to mind.

Level 28
A hero with abilities intended to absorb/avoid damage rather than letting his HP and armor do it.

For instance, an evasive ability that drains mana and is proportional to the amount of mana left, a barrier that teleport the caster/the attacker away but has a long recharge, a self-heal that gets stronger the more enemies are close to the hero, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.