• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Missile Command II version 8

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Missle command i got this map once from an unknown author without customm skins i added some and finished gold ristriction it is still in beta testing so if u find any errors wsp me at ikillforeyou u.s east/west ty for looking at my map!

Keywords:
modern warfare, missles, custom skins, silos, tower defence, stratgy game
Contents

Missile Command II version 8 (Map)

Reviews
11:52, 11th Jun 2008 MasterHaosis: hey man all of those 4 maps will be rejected because you dont read rules ! They says how you must upload one version of map and update current version with new, not multiple versions like you gor egsample 1.2 1.3...

M

11:52, 11th Jun 2008
MasterHaosis: hey man all of those 4 maps will be rejected because you dont read rules ! They says how you must upload one version of map and update current version with new, not multiple versions like you gor egsample 1.2 1.3 1.4, so you have to 1.2 upload into 1.3 and it later into 1.4 etc... SO you decide what map should stay here and send me PM when finish to test
[REJECTED]