• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Missile Command III v2.2

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
help from KAmaKAziIMman and CS credits to Kolf_Banan and Elidan_Evil_X on this map you have to destroy the other teams HQ to do this you build Storage silos/ refinerys to increase you gold max and missile silos to attack or towers to defend. This map features Many future combat missiles and future technologys i hope you enjoy + fixed icbm not so cheap anymore (this map is protected) and no i didn't make mc II v2 it was a map i inproved just to say i would of asked the author for permession but it was ananomous so i couldent

Keywords:
United States of America, Soviet Union/USSR, Missle Defence, Tower defence, east vs west.
Contents

Missile Command III v3.3 (Map)

Reviews
19:30, 16th Jun 2008 Septimus: Good Point [+] Sheep also become a missile ? amazing!!! Bad Point [-] Seem the forces had spelling error, it spell americe instead of america. But maybe I am wrong. [-] Crystal spawn like mad, causing a...

M

19:30, 16th Jun 2008
Septimus:

Good Point

[+] Sheep also become a missile ? amazing!!!

Bad Point

[-] Seem the forces had spelling error, it spell americe instead of america. But maybe I am wrong.
[-] Crystal spawn like mad, causing a major lag. Consider as a bug due to the lag.
[-] Harvester should had a limit

Overall - 3/5
Rejection

Reason of rejection : the crystal spawn too fast, this map is almost unplayable and very lag if you are playing with a less amount of player.

Please fix the spawn rate of the crystal to avoid a major lag that could cause the map unplayable.

Sorry to reject it and thank you for your cooperation.