• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Mirror trigger generated images

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Hi all,

I wonder, is there a way, for the sake of disc space, to mirror (imported) .blp images that are generated in a map.

It looks like this:
  • Image - Create an image using war3mapImported\Erzbaron0001.blp of size 256.00 at (Center of (Playable map area)) with Z offset 0.00 using image type Indicator
  • Image - Change (Last created image): Enable render always state

--> So, is there a way to mirror the used image so I don't have to import the .blp twice (one normal and one mirrored)

Help?? +rep guaranteed ツツツ

Level 9
If you mean mirror by up and down the middle of an object in game then I don't think there is a way. If there is I think it would be in the OE. I don't think there is a trigger action for it.

what a shame :(
Someone else know a very secret workaround?

Also in your example you leak a location.

I know, it's just some example lines I partially copied from another thread, actually I use a variable, ofc. but thanks for pointin out anyways ツ

Status
Not open for further replies.