• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Cinematic] Mini Wars Trailer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 24
The camera isn't very good. It just keeps on zooming in and out over and over again on the same place sometimes. Plus the title at the start are way to long, and could be made a lot shorter. I don't know whats up with the colours at the start, but its looks really weird. Then the biggest problem and most annoying thing in the whole trailer is when there is the fight with the water elemental, and when the camera just spins around. It dosn't look very good. Also in a lot of the places the camera will move or rotate to a place where nothing is happening at all, and there will just be some trees or something like that blocking the cameras view of what actually happening.

Level 14
Like Bob27 said, the camera is really annoying and the first minute and a half are just text that can go by in 10 seconds easily.

For a trailer it really doesn't tell us anything, I could have videoed any old warcraft 3 melee map and call it a trailer. The only thing that is shown in the trailer that isn't default warcraft 3 is a floating text system that shows what spell is cast and how much experience a hero gets, a system that I have seen many times in various maps.

Level 5
agree with BoB27 and CMarket
Intro was too long and the camera move out of place at 2.00++ fix it =)

Status
Not open for further replies.