• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Naruto Ninja Challenge[Gameplaytrailer]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hi,
well one year ago I posted new stuff, so now watch my newest trailer of
Naruto Ninja Challenge. Most people should know what this video is about :)

You can also watch it in HD if you like.
Because I must hurry now, I'll add later a detailed description.

If you don't know what this trailer about, just watch my first thread related to this.

[Openend this thread,because my old thread is closed(don't know why).]

Level 3
dude awesome as always but i think there models animation where not good...

Indeed.
I quote myself from youtube:
Okay now I have time.
>the dudes on 4:00
Well I know they are not the best models, because I just needed one day to make them for a presentation and I wanted to release the trailer at the first August.
Of course they will be improved.
>Ugly models
If you don't like the real Naruto world's design, well than you don't like the models of course.
>crappy gameplay
This is just a small part showing character's skills, you don't know anything about the upcoming gameplay.
And well be happy that I will not criticise your map.
>ugly terrain.
Indeed. In deserts there won't grow trees.

>Nice. The anims of the models though... The terrain could be a bit better also.
It's not finished, and look some lines above.

Level 1
Any1 checked out sunagakure in the very beginning of part one? I don't see how this is anything but epic. Screw terrain critiquees.

Level 3
I remember waiting for this to come out years ago. From what I see it looks alright. I can't give a proper review but I can point out what concerns me already.

The skills look boring.
The terrain looks really bad. Maybe the new 8 mb map size can help with that.
The animations are...uh..."special".
Naruto's rasengan looks like it casts a second too late.

Good parts are

It looks better than 98% of maps with Naruto in them.
The music (if in game) adds a lot of atmosphere.
It has potential if you keep in mind that heroes should have concepts and roles much like Dota's heroes have (you don't have to rip dota off. You just need to theme skills off of specific functions that hero is supposed to achieve.)

Level 12
I really like ur map. What do you guys expect from Warcraft? Animations like in wow? Well the maker of those models isn't pro in modeling, but at least he is doing something! Many of you couldn't even make models like that. So please just shut up. GRATZ Cyb3r... Awesome map! :)

Level 6
For fun I terrain'd some Naruto cities, just to see what WC3 was capable of. I'd like to think my Suna turned out better than yours, even without the custom models :p. That said, it's not bad, I would really advise against using blizzard cliffs though - even if they kind of work for how Suna is protrayed, they just make the city look awful. Also, rearrange the layout of the buildings, they look haphazardly placed.

Status
Not open for further replies.