• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Naruto Spells --> Arena

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
attachment.php

So after lots of work Iv finally managed to make the map playable. The map is RPG/AOS map. Mixture of both. Basicly you need to kill enemies to win the game. You can also hunt missing nins, and do quests (not very many of them yet).

Combat system is based on many differend things. You gain attributes by killing creeps and attributes affect your spell damage. Every 6 level you gain new rank, which also increases your stats. The ranks go from Genin to Kage.

Combat also aint just simple hack and slash, You need to use kawarimi very often to avoid horible damage of some spells. Every hero also has unique skills so you need to know what you are doing.

If you wish to help me. Make some decent models, cause I wont use bad models on my map.

*Uptade*
Added more pics.

so wish me luck :)

DOWNLOAD AVAILABLE:
Naruto: Way of the Ninja 0.11 - Warcraft 3 Maps - EpicWar.com

Youtube vids:
1:YouTube - wc3 Naruto: way of the ninja! 2nd.
2:YouTube - wc3 Naruto: Way of the Ninja
3:YouTube - wc3 Naruto: Way of the Ninja

Forums:

Attachments

• gaara.jpg
    gaara.jpg
    210.9 KB · Views: 1,022
  • itachi spells2.jpg
    itachi spells2.jpg
    327.3 KB · Views: 1,076
  • sand avalance.JPG
    sand avalance.JPG
    53.1 KB · Views: 692
  • Lee gates.jpg
    Lee gates.jpg
    182.3 KB · Views: 916
  • jiraya spells.jpg
    jiraya spells.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 782
  • swap.jpg
    swap.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 535
  • suiton suiruudan 3.jpg
    suiton suiruudan 3.jpg
    261.7 KB · Views: 824
  • suiton suiruudan 4.jpg
    suiton suiruudan 4.jpg
    101.3 KB · Views: 458
  • Naruto.jpg
    Naruto.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 2,918
Last edited:
Level 13
wip of amaterasu v2. It could turn out something good or bad.

*edit*
wip3 looks almost good ingame. but only almost :<

*edit*
testing various of effects again. Amaterasu v5 looks pretty epic, but too purple. Im still liking the blue amaterasu best.

EDIT:
What spells/heroes would you like to see in the game?

I was thinking of making Second hokkage and probably third and first too.
Naruto is kinda boring so not sure if I even want to make him (probly will later). Also rock lee should be included.

Attachments

• amaterasu v2.JPG
    amaterasu v2.JPG
    237.4 KB · Views: 8,919
  • amaterasu v3.JPG
    amaterasu v3.JPG
    32.9 KB · Views: 905
  • amaterasu v5.jpg
    amaterasu v5.jpg
    191.9 KB · Views: 553
Last edited by a moderator:
Level 6
I'd like to see a unique take on an AoS or Arena with the basic elements of an rpg (basic quests like kill x amount of heroes fir a lvl 3 recipe item)

Level 13
*Uptade* Added pic of jirayas hair shield, rasengan and lee´s konoha senpu.

Names might be changed to japanese names later on, but cant really remember them.

If you want to help, post your ideas for heroes/spells. Its kinda hard to get ideas how to do the spells and how should they affect. I dont remember too many charecters that would have used many jutsus. Ill try to make jirayas swamp of the underworld, but dont have Idea for his ultimate. Sumon would be kinda lame.

Level 13
Added jirayas swamp of the underworld pic.

I really need ideas for heroes.

Lee´s spells:
Inner Gates
Konoha senpu
???? = I was thinking of something like dynamic punch, but I would like something unique (knockback punch?)
Ultimate: Omote renge (lotus)

Jiraya´s spells:
swamp of the undeworld
rasengan
hair shield
Ultimate: Sage mode (what should this do, maybe increased damage/evansion or random knockback attack?)

Completed heroes:
Gaara
Itachi

Heroes to do:
No Idea. Third and second hokkage have some potential so ill might make them. Zabusa too. And maybe later sasuke, naruto, kakashi. IF I can get ideas for the spells.

Level 15
Naruto lol. I have just been reading Naruto a few days ago (stopped reading it for a while but continued it now). So I will suggest some things :D
Maybe Lee should have Drunken Fist. Maybe make him move around the place and attack people.
I believe Jiraya's Hair Shield is called "Needle Jizo" or something. Also, he should have the Toad Summoning thing or he just isn't Jiraya :S
Also, make the fourth :D He is TeH Ownage. If you make him, make his ultimate the Shuriken Rasengan thing. And maybe make him have some seal thing to seal the enemy or something.
Lets try Sasuke :)
1-> Inferno: Breathes some fire which creates an infero thing.
2-> Lion Combo: Lion Combo thing, hits the enemy up and then whacks a few times and smash downwards.
3-> Chidori: Quite obvious :p
4-> Cursed Seal: Unleashes the cursed seal of heaven.
Now Kakashi :D
1-> Earth Tracking Dog: Summons his dogs to hold an enemy.
2-> Thousand Years of Death: Kakashi isn't Kakashi without this XD. Stabs the enemy in the ass with a Kunai :p
3-> Sharingan: Kakashi reveals his Sharingan eye to copy a skill the enemy uses. Copied skills can only be used once and it disappears. Level of ability copied = level of Sharingan
4-> Rakiri: Dashes forward and attacks enemies in a line, deals crazy damage and takes some time to charge.

Level 13
Few pathetic tries to create Suiton: Suiryuudan

but meh it gets better slowly....maybe. Also testing possibilities of my own spells system :)

*edit* added 2xcomplete suiton spells to first post.

Attachments

• suiton suiruudan.jpg
    suiton suiruudan.jpg
    309.7 KB · Views: 334
  • suiton suiruudan 2.jpg
    suiton suiruudan 2.jpg
    364.3 KB · Views: 1,060
Last edited:
Level 13
Since my vids dont get enought attension I had to come here to advertise them. So this project is very much allive and might be released within a month or sooner.

Youtube vids:
1:YouTube - wc3 Naruto: way of the ninja! 2nd.
2:YouTube - wc3 Naruto: Way of the Ninja

Im just learning to edit videos, so Ill upload better videos there when I get the map ready.

Next time ill be back will be probly when the map is ready.

Enjoy...

Level 13
Something tells me that an nvidia 8800GT will even struggle running some of those spells due to all the particle effects.

My computer can handle the effects pretty good, but its true that it might lagg for some / if there is massive battle.

Anyway the map is now available at epicwar. Check the first post. Its still lacking something, so I would like to hear suggestions to improve it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kd7nmnNyrCs

Level 15
Some quick commenting.
Jiraiya- Hair Shield is Kinda weak, swamp of the underworld didn't really work when I tried it :p Rasengan is good, but should have a short casting time.
Sasuke- His fire skill is good, his lightning skill is quite strong, stronger than his fire skill again. His cursed seal should reduce health and increase damage, mana and maybe attack speed instead of granting health and mana regeneration.
Naruto- Naruto's rasengan is good too, so is his Combo, but rasengan is quite weak. His ultimate is not really powerful IMO, maybe make it change Rasengan to Kyubbi Rasengan.
Lee- His Konoha Senpuu is good, but maybe you can add the Force of Nature effect to make it more like Leaf Whirlwind (or whatever it is). His training thing is good, nothing else to say. His Open Gates seem stronger than Omote Renge. Maybe make Omote Renge become more powerful if he has Gates opened, maybe if 4th Gate is opened, he will do Hidden Lotus. basically, he whacks the guy up and do the super combo in the air and smash the enemy down.
Neji- Never really tried him yet :p
Zabuza- His slashing skill is quite good, refer to comment at end of post. His water thingy that shoots the water is really powerful :D, but balanced because it is easy to dodge. I forgot his thrird skill but his Ultimate is really good! It looks awesome! :D
Gaara- His sucking skill is good and it has a good synergy with his sand crushing thingy. His ultimate defense kinda sucks though. Maybe allow him to move around with it but at a reduced speed. His ultimate is really nice! It looks awesome and it is really powerful :D
I forgot the rest of the heroes :(
Anyway, it would be good if you made the spells which make the hero dash give the hero a high chance to dodge and maybe magic immunity instead of invulnerability. It would be better because the enemy would try and attack you and the creeps will not run back to their original position.

Level 13
Some quick commenting.

I forgot the rest of the heroes :(
Anyway, it would be good if you made the spells which make the hero dash give the hero a high chance to dodge and maybe magic immunity instead of invulnerability. It would be better because the enemy would try and attack you and the creeps will not run back to their original position.

Great to have some feedback. You are the elite of hive :)....There really aint spots for extra spells (and you mean better than what?), so any suggestion on that? How could I implement the dash thingy. First I think I wana add few more items/starting money to make the start less boring.

Gotta agree on jirayas hair shield, I hate how it is, but what should it do? or should I replace that tecnique with fire tecnique and give something other for ultimate.

Ill try to add some effect to lee´s konoha senpuu

Sasukes Ligthing tecnique should be weaker damage than fire, but it slows enemy so I dunno if it really is stronger...

*edit* LOOKING FOR GOOD NARUTO MODELS, CREDITS WILL BE GIVEN.

Last edited:
Level 15
I mean dash spells such as Konoha Senpuu, instead of making you invulnerable (making enemy creeps walk away and attack something else or just stand there), you should make the hero gain a disabled spellbook thingy that contains the evasion spell, probably 50-100% is good.
Also, Zabuza's Hidden Mist Technique is uber -_-. It makes you invulnerable to all physical attacks for a few seconds and each level causes the chance of evade to increase? Thats weird, it is already at 100% at level 1... Maybe just make the mist give Zabuza some evasion and maybe replace his Hidden Mist Technique with the Silent Homicide. One of his techinques in the manga/anime. Basically he just blinks to the target and damage it or something. However the target must be within the mist. Also, disable the Mist skill instead of removing it. It would enable the cooldown I believe.
Yeah, maybe you should replace Hair Shield. Maybe change it to Summon the Giant Toad, it is kinda his main skill.
Off-Topic: 500th Post!

Level 13
I mean dash spells such as Konoha Senpuu, instead of making you invulnerable (making enemy creeps walk away and attack something else or just stand there), you should make the hero gain a disabled spellbook thingy that contains the evasion spell, probably 50-100% is good.
Also, Zabuza's Hidden Mist Technique is uber -_-. It makes you invulnerable to all physical attacks for a few seconds and each level causes the chance of evade to increase? Thats weird, it is already at 100% at level 1... Maybe just make the mist give Zabuza some evasion and maybe replace his Hidden Mist Technique with the Silent Homicide. One of his techinques in the manga/anime. Basically he just blinks to the target and damage it or something. However the target must be within the mist. Also, disable the Mist skill instead of removing it. It would enable the cooldown I believe.
Yeah, maybe you should replace Hair Shield. Maybe change it to Summon the Giant Toad, it is kinda his main skill.
Off-Topic: 500th Post!

I agree. I should balance the heroes more. Nejis kaiten is even more yber than anything else atm. Zabuzas mist skill increases duration/shortens cooldown when leveled, But yea 40-80% evansion sounds good when you level it up...ill look into it.

Naruto: Way of the Ninja 0.10 released:
Naruto: Way of the Ninja 0.10 - Warcraft 3 Maps - EpicWar.com

be sure to check that out too ^^....should be much better, with more items, missing nin quests, money gain, differend creeps....and some other things.

Status
Not open for further replies.