• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Mini-Mapping Contest #15?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
Hey guys just want to know the interest of another mapping contest?
Must of been many years since my last one. I used to go by the name of DeathChef for those who don't know.

I want to get the ideas flowing like they used to!

I'm very interested in joining but with work now and studies starting in a month I really don't see any free time in the horizon... Maybe I'll map instead of sleeping.
Anyways I still think my idea from last contest poll would be fun: making a Shadow of the Colossus like game where you hunt monsters with your wits instead of strength.

Level 39
Are they meant to be melee maps or just sort of novelties? Id be interested. I might just make a "map only for looking at"
Usually 'anything that fits the theme' so if you can justify a melee map then make a melee map. IMO that probably wouldn't grab many members' attention when competing with more unique map. There's a melee map contest going on right now too: Melee Mapping Contest #2

Status
Not open for further replies.