• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Minecraft minecraft minecraft

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, due to the world folder becoming corrupt the server was torn to shreds (everything was mucked up/moved/in peices.

Luckily I had a reserve saved, an old reserve though (I wasn't expecting the server to fuck up) it's old, but almost everything is intact, luffys' lab is gone to the extent that it's at the stage where it needed the roofing done, I restored my colloseum and such to how it was, have to rebuild the entire caluator again though =/

Level 7
Found my first 2 gold and my first 2 diamonds, now im raging because lava doesnt become obsidian when i put water in it.Making a portal.

Level 11
Put water down first, then lava on top. Much easier to make obsidian that way and you don't run the risk of burning yourself.

The water actually has to be flowing somewhere though, just so you know.

Also portals don't work in SMP last I checked.

Level 7
I've made it and when i spawned i got pwnt by ghast, and my base is extremly away from the spawn, i dont know how to get there, new.

Level 3
TNT and big hole.

Attachments

• Picture 4.png
    Picture 4.png
    1 MB · Views: 296
Level 19
That's pretty pathetic

thanks for your pity but it turned out the game was not the cause of my feeling of nausea (or it outlasted several days)
was just coincidence that I noticed it first during the game
but it has a way too high addiction factor so I am scared of playing it again :grin:

Level 7
I tried to put a mod with more creeper types and what i did was the new types be invisible.Imagine, one of the types was giant creeper and they boomed right on my face xD

Status
Not open for further replies.