• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hive Minecraft Server

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all,

My name is Midnighters, for those who do not know me. I am currently hosting a minecraft server which I would like to try and get a lot of hivers to play on. Ralle seems to think it is a good idea, and said that if it works, even he will join us from time to time.

The server is a Faction based server, using Bukkit. The goal of factions, is to basically make a clan/tribe, and fight other clan/tribes, and claim their land to take over their resources.

If you are at all interested, you can send me a VM, or a PM for further information, or if you have questions. For those who already know what to expect, the server IP is as follows:

37.59.165.224:25565

We are looking for some good minecraft builders to help us build a spawn and a couple cities. If you are interested, post here, or message be in one of the above stated ways.

Another Thing!!
We are going to use the following texture pack, make sure you use the MCPatcher after installing the texture pack.

GeruDoku Texture Pack
MCPatcher

Thank you,
And Live Long Hive!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.